Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Original German police visor?

Article about: Hello this is currently for sale on eBay wondering if it was a genuine piece. Also it has weird vent holes on the side. Maybe an older repro?

Default Original German police visor?

Hello this is currently for sale on eBay wondering if it was a genuine piece. Also it has weird vent holes on the side. Maybe an older repro?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original German police visor?   Original German police visor?  

Original German police visor?   Original German police visor?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original German police visor?
    P
    Many

?

It does look authentic to me. the vent holes are normal. Here is mine for comparison. Yours would be for an Officer. All you need is the cap badge, easy to find and affordable. I'm sure you'll get more input from the Polizei visor collectors.

Regards, Al

Thanks for the reply it’s currently 600$. Also I have 300 and I want to buy a cap. Also I have 300$ and I could go buy some more belt buckles but I really want a cap can someone help me find out what kind of cap I should buy. I am only 15 and I want to grow my collection

?

ebay is not the best place to buy militaria, most of it is fake. Occasionally you find a nice bargain but You have to know what's good from bad. My advice is try to save some more money to buy a hat from a dealer. A common less expensive visor night be something like a Luftwaffe Flak visor that sells in the low $400 range depending on condition. Here is one selling for under $400 for example. Good luck

German WWII
    Regards, Al

MAP
    ?

Whoa Nelly....let's slow down a bit. We completely understand the desire. We have all been there. But the key here is patience.

Do some research. Start looking at dealer sites. Figure out what you like, and what you can afford to spend. Only then begin your hunt. And if you see something then post for review

I would recommend a cap like Aldo noted. They are plentiful and if you hunt you can find them in a price range you can afford
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The hat looks nice but I am looking to stay under 300. Could you find anything in that range? I could save up but I would like to purchase something now.

Thanks for the reply I actually have been getting really good deals because in my local town an older guy has been selling his collection. For example I got this grouping with a ww1 us helmet and an m16 helmet for 400 and also the guy who wore the us helmet is well documented and became a brigadier general after the war. I’ve only got a pic of the m16
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original German police visor?  

?

Here you go, I considered buying this myself because of the condition and the price. It's not glamorous but it's authentic. Good luck

G1387.)FIRE PROTECITON POLICE ENLISTED RANKS VISOR CAP
    Regards, Al

Thank you again I am considering buying this but I am sorry to be bugging you still but can you direct me to something under 300 that would be used in combat