Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

PLEASE HELP - AUTHENTIC? nazi high political official visor cap

Article about: Hello, I have the opportunity to purchase this visor for \\$645. Can you please tell me what I have here? Is it authentic? What is it worth? I collect mostly US items so I no little about Germ

Default PLEASE HELP - AUTHENTIC? nazi high political official visor cap

Hello,
    I have the opportunity to purchase this visor for $645.
    Can you please tell me what I have here?
    Is it authentic?
    What is it worth?
    I collect mostly US items so I no little about German Visor Caps.
    Please help I would greatly appreciate it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PLEASE HELP - AUTHENTIC? nazi high political official visor cap   PLEASE HELP - AUTHENTIC? nazi high political official visor cap  

PLEASE HELP - AUTHENTIC? nazi high political official visor cap   PLEASE HELP - AUTHENTIC? nazi high political official visor cap  

PLEASE HELP - AUTHENTIC? nazi high political official visor cap   PLEASE HELP - AUTHENTIC? nazi high political official visor cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement PLEASE HELP - AUTHENTIC? nazi high political official visor cap
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Looks like a Kreisleiter level NSDAP visor hat in very poor condition. It is my understanding that the original piping for Kreis level was black then switched to white.

A quick google search shows that nice condition caps appear to $1,250 and up for white piped version. I do not know if that is an accurate price as these are not my forte.

Not something that I would spend money on....

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you

Is there an RZM tag under the sweatband?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

I really do not know.
    I can ask the seller.

Looks like it was Once a fine cap! Now...not so much...valuewise? About what you want to pay for it, I guess. Myself, it would not be for me, due to the condition. Does that Marksman Lanyard come with it?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."