Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Politica leader caps sold by Weitze with strange sewn RZM Label

Article about: Hello everyone, I saw these two visors sold by Weitze, they look originals, but the RZM labels have wires holes that do not correspond to the wires that are holding them. I post the pictures

Default Politica leader caps sold by Weitze with strange sewn RZM Label

Hello everyone,
    I saw these two visors sold by Weitze, they look originals, but the RZM labels have wires holes that do not correspond to
    the wires that are holding them.
    I post the pictures of the two hats and their links for better understanding

What are your opinions? Ever seen something like that?

Kreisleitung
    NSDAP Schirmmutze fur Politische Leiter der Kreisleitung - NSDAP - Kopfbedeckungen III. Reich & 2. Weltkrieg: Schirmmutzen, Schiffchen, Stahlhelme etc. - Militaria / Helmut Weitze

Ortsgruppenleitung
    NSDAP Schirmmutze fur Politische Leiter der Ortsgruppenleitung - NSDAP - Kopfbedeckungen III. Reich & 2. Weltkrieg: Schirmmutzen, Schiffchen, Stahlhelme etc. - Militaria / Helmut Weitze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Politica leader caps sold by Weitze with strange sewn RZM Label
    P
    Many

Exactly for this reason I would not buy any of these visors! The RZM labels were obviously previously sewn on elsewhere and most likely do not originally belong to these visors. This is not the only reason why the Kreis Visor mentioned by Weitze is outrageously expensive!

I agree, I don't understand why a renowned seller as Weitze, do not put attention to such details. In fact those visors are for sale there for a long time

Quote by stationmaster View Post
    I agree, I don't understand why a renowned seller as Weitze, do not put attention to such details. In fact those visors are for sale there for a long time
    Weitze offers many a questionable pieces. And he's not that renowned anymore. Many collectors now have an eye for such things, which is why he can no longer get rid of that junk.