Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)

Article about: Mauro, if you have inspected ex your M 43, which you have trade to Aleks, then you can see the small diference, as much of this hats had. The liner connected to the visor with inside seam fi

?

Hi Ben,
    I hope things are well with you.
    Lenny offered his opinion in post # 13.
    http://www.walhalla.se/topic/42305-p...ap-one-button/
    Roy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)
    P
    Many

Sir, there is no reason for a person with your credibility to step down or aside. You play it straight and are a voice of reason in a troubled hobby.

Quote by DougB View Post
    WTF? There are no mods from New Jersey on GHW2 and no authors. Methinks you are thinking of el
    in the end it doesn't matter what forum opinions came from its who is making them.
    I never stated WTF.Its WAF and me thinks you made an error!Bob Coleman and Ade are two guys I would listen to and are respected in this field that's for sure.After 44 years in the hobby I am not going to get in a contest of words with you as neither will win and I don't have time for the nonsense!You would do well to not add words to replies!Finish.

?

Quote by RoyA View Post
    Hi Ben,
    I hope things are well with you.
    Lenny offered his opinion in post # 13.
    http://www.walhalla.se/topic/42305-p...ap-one-button/
    Roy
    I'm good Roy, and yourself?
    Thanks for pointing out Lenny's post, I missed it as it's so brief.

?

Just a random question..

Why do we all get hooked into certain threads like these when there are a hundred others every week that get very few replies?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Just a random question..

Why do we all get hooked into certain threads like these when there are a hundred others every week that get very few replies?
    mostly testosterone
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Just a random question..

These topics and items are lightning rods of contention that relate to every viewers level of expertise. Warning sirens and red flags appear to some while others are just unable to grasp. There are guys that are exceptionally good at dealing with computer pix that are bad too and can discern things others can't. Look at the helmet hobby and the number of guys that can't see graphic differences-- some of them are even mods and guru's.

The buyer must do his homework before buying. I already did mine and Iam still doing It on this form.

And I will send those picture's when Iam back from abroad, like I already told to KRISSE. Trying to taint this cap and then ask for a refund a month later without good evidence, that won't happen.

Nothing positive can come from these two threads at this point. I am therefore closing both.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast