Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Question Regarding Makings on Chinstraps of SS Visors

Article about: Hello fellow collectors, A while back there was a question as to the authenticity of items with markings on the ersatz chin strap as seen below and I was curious if there had been a consensu

?

Default Question Regarding Makings on Chinstraps of SS Visors

Hello fellow collectors,

A while back there was a question as to the authenticity of items with markings on the ersatz chin strap as seen below and I was curious if there had been a consensus reached amongst our experts.

Question Regarding Makings on Chinstraps of SS Visors

Regards,

CMH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question Regarding Makings on Chinstraps of SS Visors
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Question Regarding Makings on Chinstraps of SS Visors

I think I should phrase the question in a bit different manner as to not put folks on the spot...

Have any of the collectors of SS Dienstmützen come across this type of marking on a chinstrap before? I find reference to other markings but can not yet account for one like this.

Not really a "is this genuine" question but rather a desire to be pointed in the direction of where something describing the choice of markings may be mentioned in literature of the period.

?

Default Re: Question Regarding Makings on Chinstraps of SS Visors

I've not seen this particular design of RZM stamp on any chinstrap that I've handled before but with the amount of these originaler RZM Stahlschlag Stempel vom WK2 -top Rarität on eBay (end time 22-Mar-11 18:00:38 GMT) on the market currently, I'm expecting to see a whole lot more RZM stamped items in the future!
    Attached Images Attached Images Question Regarding Makings on Chinstraps of SS Visors