Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

rad white side cap

Article about: hello the second one i need some help never seen a white one with red lining,there is a sleeve unit emblem stitched on propably after war for memory? please give me your opinoins i have noth

Default rad white side cap

hello
    the second one i need some help
    never seen a white one with red lining,there is a sleeve unit emblem stitched on propably after war for memory?
    please give me your opinoins i have nothing to compare it with
    thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture rad white side cap   rad white side cap  

rad white side cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement rad white side cap
    P
    Many

?

Hmmm.. Tough sell for me personally, the only white hat even close ( Material wise ) IMO would be the Kochmutze / cook head wear and that is where the similarity ends as those were actually shape like a Chef's hat, the Mutzenabzeichen (Insignia) looks period as does the Diesnstellenabzeichen ( Sleeve shield ) 7/190 is Gau XIX Niedersachsen-West, Abt. 7/190 Edewecht, sorry but for me a no go, JMO..G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Sloppy (and new looking) white stitching on the red piping gives me concern as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

got it many years ago for really small money,i had concerns too but the two badges where worth the money i paid for so..
    thanks for the opinions

look at that please
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture rad white side cap   rad white side cap  

?

I have seen these pics before, the Arbeitsmann in this photo can visibly be seen with the aluminum Mutzenabzeichen which is odd in my opinion as it wasn't regulation with the field cap, the Feldmutze was supposed to be adorned with the machine woven version and the aluminum was for the Arbeitsdienstmutze ( Robin Hood ) cap, they also have what appears to the the 'Arbeits Dank' pin on their lapel, this leads me to believe that the men were done with their service, there are plenty of period photos that show this type of send off.. As for the white caps, I will consult 'The Boss' and a few others to see if we can glean some insight into this..

rad white side cap  

sold in another forum
    Attached Images Attached Images rad white side cap  rad white side cap 

?

I haven't forgot about this thread, One of my Mentors who is also a close friend of Wim. Saris has passed away, so it's not prudent to ask questions at this time, perhaps in a week or so, till then..

rad white side cap  

another interesting one
    Attached Images Attached Images rad white side cap  rad white side cap