Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SS ALLGEMEINE SS NCO’s CAP - 143 AUGUST MUELLER-MUNICH

Article about: Hi all, I wonder if I could ask your opinion on this Cap .... I have been doing my Homework using whatever material I can, also looking at other Caps listed on the Forums to use as a guide,

Default SS ALLGEMEINE SS NCO’s CAP - 143 AUGUST MUELLER-MUNICH

Hi all,
    I wonder if I could ask your opinion on this Cap .... I have been doing my Homework using whatever material I can, also looking at other Caps listed on the Forums to use as a guide, however there is always that maybe I’ve missed something.
    After collecting Daggers for 35 years or so Cap collecting is another minefield!!

All comments gratefully received.

Sorry about the pictures as they are the best I have at the moment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS ALLGEMEINE SS NCO’s CAP - 143 AUGUST MUELLER-MUNICH   SS ALLGEMEINE SS NCO’s CAP - 143 AUGUST MUELLER-MUNICH  

SS ALLGEMEINE SS NCO’s CAP - 143 AUGUST MUELLER-MUNICH   SS ALLGEMEINE SS NCO’s CAP - 143 AUGUST MUELLER-MUNICH  

SS ALLGEMEINE SS NCO’s CAP - 143 AUGUST MUELLER-MUNICH   SS ALLGEMEINE SS NCO’s CAP - 143 AUGUST MUELLER-MUNICH  

SS ALLGEMEINE SS NCO’s CAP - 143 AUGUST MUELLER-MUNICH  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS ALLGEMEINE SS NCO’s CAP - 143 AUGUST MUELLER-MUNICH
    P
    Many

Looks good to me
    But some closeups of the insignia would be nice, but from the pictures provided everything ticks the right boxes..

I agree with the LTC--good Mueller....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thanks for looking ... much appreciated.
    As soon as I can I will get better close up’s of the Insignia.

Thanks stonemint for comment. It’s quite frightening making a judgment when there are so many things to take into consideration.
    I suppose I was like that when I bought my first Dagger... an SA Dagger for £45.

?

A very nice August Mueller cap. I've admired this cap on the website although they don't provide adequate photo's. Look forward to seeing it posted if you decide to buy it. Good Luck, Al

Thanks for viewing Aldo .. I have asked for clearer pictures, for which I’ve been told not a problem and will send next week.... Once I have them I will upload to this Blog.
    Regards

Default Additional Pictures

Hi All ... as mentioned in original blog... here are some close up pictures.
    Comments as always appreciated, thanks for looking.
    Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS ALLGEMEINE SS NCO’s CAP - 143 AUGUST MUELLER-MUNICH   SS ALLGEMEINE SS NCO’s CAP - 143 AUGUST MUELLER-MUNICH  

?

it is nice to see the real deal!