Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS black visor

Article about: This cap has come up for sale and I would like your opinions on whether it is an original or a fake. The RZM looks strange to me and I am not sure about the rest of the cap. Not the best pic

Default SS black visor

This cap has come up for sale and I would like your opinions on whether it is an original or a fake. The RZM tag looks strange to me and I am not sure about the rest of the cap. Not the best pictures but perhaps someone with more experience in this field can tell.

Thanks in advance.
    Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS black visor   SS black visor  

SS black visor   SS black visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS black visor
    P
    Many

?

Hi No1canuck,
    it is indeed a fake. Silvery piping for a general but a trikot centerband (as far as I can make out from the pics), and then the interior, the overall shape, cap cords etc. I can't comment on the badges, as I don't know a thing about these. Sorry!
    Edit: you might like to check for yourself on the tag here: RZM tags in black SS caps
    Makes it quite clear, doesn't it?

?

ErWeSa has hit the high points, no need for me to chime in on that... A ton of my knowledge on these pieces is a direct result of this forum. It would be wise if you do a search here... A member - AKA "FB" has posted so much about these visors, if one only reads - you will gain the knowledge you seek...

She's had a little work done since last for sale:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS black visor  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Do look at all the authentic examples we have of this cap. You will quickly recognize what is amiss here.

SS black visorSS black visorSS black visorSS black visorSS black visorSS black visorSS black visorSS black visorSS black visorSS black visorSS black visorSS black visorWhat does it mean: AKA FB.....?