Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Cap ... Need Help

Article about: hi guys can you give me opinion

?

Default SS Cap ... Need Help

SS Cap ... Need HelpSS Cap ... Need HelpSS Cap ... Need Helphi guys can you give me opinion

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Cap ... Need Help
    P
    Many

Post moved and new thread created
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Cap insignia is post war ...wait for further comments on the cap itself

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

thank you Larry

The same fake cap illustrated in hundreds of threads in thousands of time.

Use the search function here, please, and you will avail yourself of the collected wisdom of decades and decades of expertise and the resources of multi millions of dollars
    or whatever ducats of authentic regalia.

My best to Larry, of course, but an utter hunk of junk.

I have posted authentic SS peaked caps in detail for a decade here...

One thing to consider here is the textile of the cap cover diverges about 150% from the qualities employed in the original.....SS Cap ... Need HelpSS Cap ... Need Help

courtesy of another member here, you see the logo of a Bavarian maker which has been copied over and over again to no good effect.SS Cap ... Need Help

No site in the solar system contains as many images of authentic SS peaked caps (see my pictures here...) as our site, and, if you pay a small fee---considerably less than the value of fake caps sold as authentic---you can also see as many fake SS peaked caps as sands on the shore....SS Cap ... Need HelpSS Cap ... Need HelpSS Cap ... Need HelpSS Cap ... Need HelpSS Cap ... Need HelpSS Cap ... Need HelpSS Cap ... Need HelpSS Cap ... Need Help

Some kind advice to new members would be to please refrain from the temptation to search the web for cheap SS artifacts and throw them on the forum one after the other with an "is this good?" in the hope of finally scoring a 'win'.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Some kind advice to new members would be to please refrain from the temptation to search the web for cheap SS artifacts and throw them on the forum one after the other with an "is this good?" in the hope of finally scoring a 'win'.
    I associate myself with the above. And a small word of thanks for this onerous task is also in order.

Do bear with me and my being arch, but we have done this five hundred times in the last two years....and more....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast