Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS NCO Black Dienstmutze - Does it fit the bill?

Article about: Good day gentlemen, I was fortunate to come across this SS NCO Black Visor for purchase and have an inspection period on this for 48hrs. I would love to add this to my collection is everythi

Default SS NCO Black Dienstmutze - Does it fit the bill?

Good day gentlemen, I was fortunate to come across this SS NCO Black Visor for purchase and have an inspection period on this for 48hrs. I would love to add this to my collection is everything looks ok. Im new to SS visors and would appreciate your evaluations on this. This item comes from a reputable local collector. Kindest regards Mardo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS NCO Black Dienstmutze  - Does it fit the bill?   SS NCO Black Dienstmutze  - Does it fit the bill?  

SS NCO Black Dienstmutze  - Does it fit the bill?   SS NCO Black Dienstmutze  - Does it fit the bill?  

SS NCO Black Dienstmutze  - Does it fit the bill?   SS NCO Black Dienstmutze  - Does it fit the bill?  

SS NCO Black Dienstmutze  - Does it fit the bill?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS NCO Black Dienstmutze  - Does it fit the bill?
    P
    Many

I have studied member FB's black visors for one year now. That is the extent of my experience.
    From what I have seen...this looks good IMO.

CBH
    ?

It's rare to see round prongs on a totenkopf, it did happen on some early examples.
    Assmann made an example in capul.
    Just an observation, as I wouldn't want to comment on the hat, which looks good.
    A photo of the pipings seam would be nice.

thank you for your time, real steel

It's times like this that you really appreciate just how invaluable FB's knowledge and experience was. When it came to the study of foetid woollens, there was no one else you'd rather ask.

B.B.

thanks for the info, much appreciated.

?

There's nothing wrong with the cap you have posted. It deserves to be restored with a correct sweat band...

Thank you Arran. Regards