Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched Set

Article about: Definitely a Match:

?

And, I must admit, I would like to have a few of these specimen just to see how they are made. Must be interesting to disassemble them to get an impression of the templates. (And, taken apart, they could be more easily stored.)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched Set
    P
    Many

People who actually wear uniforms complain about them, mostly. Even when they look quite smart and snappy, as many of mine surely do,
    they care little for uniforms in my experience. They are focused on the reality of military life, which is alien to many here, especially to
    certain of my fellow citizens who do not serve. The reality of military life and service in combat is yet again different from those
    who traffic in heroics and have no experience of it. It is a hobby horse of mine.

Youtube has some nice British Army videos about uniforms, in fact, the culture of them and the lives of soldiers.

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    And, I must admit, I would like to have a few of these specimen just to see how they are made. Must be interesting to disassemble them to get an impression of the templates. (And, taken apart, they could be more easily stored.)
    The ones I have been given do not approach your craft. By far. They are not nicely made, other than the super structure, which, I guess,
    is an extension of the German cap making craft or not. Likely not, because they are not as elaborate.

What I am proud of in my work collection are the Polish lancer's caps, which are nicely made and very smart looking.

I should make some pictures, Wolfgang, and show them to you.

My students share their caps with me, which is yet another gratifying aspect of service at arms.

More Americans should partake of the rite and duty.

The key to the uniform is to be an extraordinary young, fit, and commanding personal presence bounded by discipline. My duty pivots on the aspects of intellect with character of these fine young people as so well analyzed by Clausewitz. Wolfgang, your guard in Vienna is also pretty good at all of this. I have worked
    with them, too, actually. The details of which do not belong here, in fact. But since Russia and Ukraine are favorites of mine, I can comment.
    I also own an above average number of real black SS officer caps, whereas my colleague Paul Sack has authentic white caps.
    I have never owned a white SS cap, and do not propose to do so. Wolfgang has made some very fine black SS peaked caps in his usual
    quality.

Here you see Russian special forces, and the undershirt in the maritime style is a special badge of honor. My students have given these to me,
    and I keep them as a treasure. In the cold war, these people were coming to kill me in Rheinland Pfalz, and in the interval they became close
    and lasting friends in the happy interlude of the 1990s. One of them died far too young as a result of his service in AFG, and I miss him greatly. He was a wonderful friend and a superb soldier.SS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched Set

An authentic black SS officer cap.SS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched SetSS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched SetSS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched SetSS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched SetSS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched Set

MAP
    ?

North Korean

The second obviously a joke but the first? Not so sure.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Would you bellieve it, they are real, found these on ebay:

Wow--I thought that was photoshop!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Wonder how to call these - kettle-shape?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast