Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tricky fake?

Article about: Can someone please identify originality of this one? I know its probably fake but just want to be sure. Thanks! https://tufotki.pl/WU4fE

?

Default Tricky fake?

Can someone please identify originality of this one?
    I know its probably fake but just want to be sure.
    Thanks!

https://tufotki.pl/WU4fE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tricky fake?
    P
    Many

I think the third party images are not good enough for the members here to give a good looking over of the subject piece. The condition is pretty rough, original or not! Good luck.

Absolute rubbish. NH

MAP
    ?

Walk away. Don't look back. It's not worth a second look.

But please. Per forum rules, post the photos directly to the forum. These photos will be lost and the thread becomes useless
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Wolk please for this website we would request that you upload the photos from your computer to these threads.

The use of photo hosting sites are not a guarantee of the photos remaining on your account who ever it is that you use.
    Once your hosting site decides to pull the photo from your account without any warning to you or notice..the link you provided becomes empty and dead..rendering this thread useless.

Please make note of this requirement for any future postings.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

A very amateurish attempt for sure......

Tricky fake?Tricky fake?Tricky fake?Tricky fake?Tricky fake?Tricky fake?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Dipped in Salt water ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Looks like it took a warming from a blowtorch prior to the salt water dip!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Dipped in Salt water ?
    Piss more likely and agree with Stonemint, definitely burned as well