Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Veterans Visor Cap - Authentication/Clarification

Article about: Does anyone happen to know what the Blue and White chin strap means on this Veterans Cap? It was stated that this was from a high ranking officer, but I obviously have my doubts. Also, if th

?

Default Veterans Visor Cap - Authentication/Clarification

Does anyone happen to know what the Blue and White chin strap means on this Veterans Cap? It was stated that this was from a high ranking officer, but I obviously have my doubts. Veterans Visor Cap - Authentication/ClarificationAlso, if there is any other information you could provide, I would greatly appreciate it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Veterans Visor Cap - Authentication/Clarification
    P
    Many

I am not a soft headwear expert, but something seems off with this. Those in the know about these will undoubtedly want more and better photographs.

MAP
    ?

From its shape, it looks like a post war visor cap to me. More photos (including but not limited to the interior) would help.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    From its shape, it looks like a post war visor cap to me. More photos (including but not limited to the interior) would help.
    Couldn't have said it better! The blue-and white cord might indicate Bavaria.

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Couldn't have said it better! The blue-and white cord might indicate Bavaria.
    Agreed. I've seen such cap cords in wear by veterans' association members.

It's "white and blue", though, not "blue and white". This is important, you know.

?

Do these help?

Veterans Visor Cap - Authentication/ClarificationVeterans Visor Cap - Authentication/ClarificationVeterans Visor Cap - Authentication/Clarification

MAP
    ?

Looks post war to me. I don't know anything about post war veterans groups or if they even existed. Eitherway, it would not be wearing a Swaz.

So the question is 1) Is this being sold as a pre 45 vet visor? If so...it is not

Or 2) is this being sold as a post WW2 Vet visor. If so....I can't help (I don't study them) other than saying that if real it should not have the Swaz.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It certainly looks like a post-war liner.

Postwar Veteran's visor. Original RKB & Kyff visors utilized a swastika/monument motif on the band.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

They did not specify whether it was pre 45 or not. I'm sure that I moved too quickly but another lesson learned. Thanks for the feedback

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast