Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Visor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info please

Article about: Thanks for viewing! I am beginning to fall in LOVEE with visors and looking to scoop up visor parts whenever I can for future use. I am looking for original visor buttons and saw these on eb

Default Visor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info please

Thanks for viewing! I am beginning to fall in LOVEE with visors and looking to scoop up visor parts whenever I can for future use. I am looking for original visor buttons and saw these on ebay a while ago! Trying to find out if they are real and if they are applicable across the board to luftwaffe,heer, etc.
    I see how the tag on the bag says Nsdap so want to make sure they arent strictly political visor buttons.

I have a few visors and the buttons i've noticed seem to be all silver pebble style but slight variations with each one. Can anyone help me as if these period ones are standard issue/use for many TH visors? thanks a bunch and god bless!
    And any reference books for visor parts/accessories?

Also does anyone know where I might find some if these are no long available for sale? Thanks -

BryanVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Visor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info please
    P
    Many

Can't speak on authenticity, but if they're RZM marked they're NSDAP. That or SS/SA. The RZM concerned itself with political organisations/regalia, and wouldn't have had anything to do with military equipment.

Don't know about military buttons, but I believe they're typically either plain or maker marked on the reverse.

B.B.

Wim will tell us for certain, but there existed at least two kinds of pebbling on such buttons, and in the case of the SA and SS, for instance, a sand kind of pebbling was used, (i.e. wildmatt) versus the military variety. You can see this distinction in the Assmann catalog. The enclosure you show is for political and branches of the NSDAP
    regalia. I have to look up the holder of said license. The RZM'd buttons can well appear on military caps, but they should not have, other than
    the RZM'd ones were intended for party and branches of the party regalia.Visor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info please
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-23-2018 at 10:22 PM.

?

Gentlemen:
    my old saying: there is almost nothing that can you can't find on this superb forum, see here:

RZM M5 makers code list

RZM Marks of the NSDAP: RZM M5/Uniform Fitting: 252 Matth. Salcher & Sohne AG. Wagstadl ( Sudetenland )

Appreciate the help! Sounds like these style Salcher & Sohne AG. Wagstadl were mainly political buttons but could potentially appear on military caps as well? Looking for period ones that I can use for my th military visors when needed but would rather ones that are correct and period and belong on them. Sounds like their is a bit of grey area their were they could be used in "necessity" or certain circumstances but weren't 100% correct... That fair to say?

?

Quote by Thebryguy View Post
    Appreciate the help! Sounds like these style Salcher & Sohne AG. Wagstadl were mainly political buttons but could potentially appear on military caps as well? Looking for period ones that I can use for my th military visors when needed but would rather ones that are correct and period and belong on them. Sounds like their is a bit of grey area their were they could be used in "necessity" or certain circumstances but weren't 100% correct... That fair to say?
    Yes, that's fair - when you look at what was used late in war you'll see that almost anything was possible - be it materials, fabrics, insignia.

buttonsVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info please
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-24-2018 at 12:17 AM.

In the case of the SS caps, the buttons have no splints, but an Oese, as they are sewn on.

CBH
    ?

There are a pair for sale on The Collectors Guild site, RZM SS marked, in the SS hat insignia section.

So many scattered bits of the figura.Visor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info pleaseVisor Cap Buttons parts Help! Silver Pebble Buttons? Looking for info please

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast