Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen SS M43 Field Cap

Article about: is this the real deal ? condition is great thanks

Default Waffen SS M43 Field Cap

is this the real deal ? condition is great

thanksWaffen SS M43 Field CapWaffen SS M43 Field CapWaffen SS M43 Field CapWaffen SS M43 Field CapWaffen SS M43 Field CapWaffen SS M43 Field CapWaffen SS M43 Field CapWaffen SS M43 Field CapWaffen SS M43 Field Cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS M43 Field Cap
    P
    Many

dunno but that's Italian cloth I think.

yes you are right

?

I can't see it clearly but is the picture with the inside turned out of the same cap? There are some details which are not in the other picture with the flaps pulled down - seam on the peak, lining, seams inside.

Waffen SS M43 Field Cap

?

The peak seam won’t be visible on the topside, as it has been applied to secure the lower face in position to the stiffener, prior to turning the upper face through..
    similarly, the side and lining joins are deliberately concealed in the assembly process.
    I hope I have explained my thoughts clearly.
    That’s my assumption anyway. I’ve seen many caps assembled in this sequence.

?

I'm afraid I have misinterpreted the pictures: the one on the right in my post dosen't show the inside but the outside with the flaps pulled down while the interior is still turned over. I must admit I was completely confused by the pics. Thanks Kohima, you've the better eye!

?

I’ve got lousy eyes, ErWeSa.. I just do a lot of sewing!
    It’s not easy to make sense of images sometimes, especially when they’re upside down and inside-out.