Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?

Article about: Hello guys ! I have a question for you. What do you think about this Waffen-SS Officer visor cap ? Is it a real one? I cannot find any information about the stamp inside "Suderburg"

?

Default Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?

Hello guys !

I have a question for you.

What do you think about this Waffen-SS Officer visor cap ? Is it a real one?

I cannot find any information about the stamp inside "Suderburg".

Thank you for your answer!

Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?
    Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?
    P
    Many

Sorry waban. I thought u may of had a response by now. Is the hat placed in the correct section of the forum? If not I'm happy to bump it up as I'd like to see what the verdict is on this very attractive piece. Welcome to the forum there's someone here who will be sure to give you the answer your looking for. Best regards.

Brian

?

This type of hat as rare as it is requires many pictures and very good inspection as they are faked very well. I am sure someone with much more knowledge on these hats will tune in soon. One this that seems off is the overall wear, there is heavy staining in the top of the hat but no where else.

?

Quote by gel65 View Post
    This type of hat as rare as it is requires many pictures and very good inspection as they are faked very well. I am sure someone with much more knowledge on these hats will tune in soon. One this that seems off is the overall wear, there is heavy staining in the top of the hat but no where else.
    This hat is dang near perfect on the outside. But "sweat" stains inside?......I'm curious as to the outcome as well. Heavy "oiled" styled hair inside?

?

Thank you for your answers guys! Unfortunately I don't have any other pictures...

I will wait for other responses!

Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Waffen-SS Officer Visor Cap - Real ?Contrast.

?

Thank you ! But for me it looks similar...

What do I have to think?

You might think it similar, but fundamentally, your enclosure is likely one of thousand of fakes.

Sorry.

?

Don't be sorry, I don't buy it yet!

But how can you see it's a fake one? I don't see any difference between your pictures and mines?

Thank you very much!

Waban; Listen to F-B as he has a tremendous knowledge of the SS both with the Black Hats and the Waffen SS.When he tells you and gives you advise,take it and don't look for a miracle to make it good!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast