Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht cap not sure original

Article about: Hello everyone, I found this cap and I need opinions because I'm not sure it's original. The seller fixed the price in 580\\$, what do you think? Thank you for your answers. There aren't marki

Default Wehrmacht cap not sure original

Hello everyone, I found this cap and I need opinions because I'm not sure it's original. The seller fixed the price in 580$, what do you think? Thank you for your answers. There aren't markings of the manufacturer in the interior.
    Attached Images Attached Images Wehrmacht cap not sure original  Wehrmacht cap not sure original  Wehrmacht cap not sure original 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht cap not sure original
    P
    Many

?

Judging from these pictures is is an original WH-infantry cap. Not in the best of conditions but for this price you can't expect much more these days. You should perhaps ask for a picture from the top - there seems to be more damage there (a hole on the right when looking at the cap is visible, there might be more).

I can't see the hole that you are saying, but I will ask for better photos, I need to see the top before buying and the cap in more detail so the people in this forum can help me