Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 German Africa korp

Article about: Purchased as authentic which o believe so, but any more information would be great

Default Ww2 German Africa korp

Purchased as authentic which o believe so, but any more information would be greatWw2 German Africa korp

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 German Africa korp
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

I’m not liking it, material looks wrong, stitching uneven, no lining or vent grommets.

Thank you for your reply

CBH
    ?

If you are looking to collect TR headgear, I’d suggest you join the paying membership of the forum. This open up many members only sections on headgear. The reference is well worth the 25$ a year, it will save you that many times over. Welcome to the forum, sorry about the bad news.

?

CBH told you that this item doesn't have much chances. I would like to add to his observations that the badges on this cap are not for Afrika-caps (green instead of beige backing).

For originals see here (best source I know of, free download, 3 parts), pp 217 ff.:

(PDF) The Afrikamutze Database. A guide to the identification, context and interpretation of the German army tropical peaked cap, 1940–43. Part 3: References & Appendices. Artefact Services Research Papers 8/3