Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

16th/5th Lancers sealed pattern cap

Article about: Over the years I have seen lots of badges with their sealed pattern tags still attached-in fact there is a long thread on such in the British badge forum and a few albums of examples- but un

Default 16th/5th Lancers sealed pattern cap

Over the years I have seen lots of badges with their sealed pattern tags still attached-in fact there is a long thread on such in the British badge forum and a few albums of examples- but until recently I had never seen a sealed pattern for a cap. I spotted this example a short while back and decided the other day to grab it, as for a cap collector it is pretty cool and who knows when I will see another example. It is first dated 1973 when the pattern was sealed and the regiment was formed by amalgamation between the 16th and 5th Lancers in 1922 and has an end date of 1993 when they were amalgamated out of existence with the 17th/21st Lancers to form the Queens Royal Lancers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 16th/5th Lancers sealed pattern cap   16th/5th Lancers sealed pattern cap  

16th/5th Lancers sealed pattern cap   16th/5th Lancers sealed pattern cap  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.