Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Anyone recognize this zipper?

Article about: I found this zipper metal detecting an abandoned ww2 and ww1 canadian shooting range on the property of what was once an arms manufacturer that produced the lee enfield and sten rifle in ont

?

Default Anyone recognize this zipper?

Anyone recognize this zipper?Anyone recognize this zipper?I found this zipper metal detecting an abandoned ww2 and ww1 canadian shooting range on the property of what was once an arms manufacturer that produced the lee enfield and sten rifle in ontario canada (Dominion arsenal). Can anyone tell me if this zipper belonged to a soldier or trainee.

That's a really big ask, but good luck.

Looks like the one that broke off my jacket the other week! size 5!

......riddle me this, batman!!! ???
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

It will still look nice on cloth headgear though.....

I wonder if the blokes crown jewels were hanging out?

I am totally unfamiliar with Canadian and other Commonwealth uniforms. Maybe we could start by thinking what uniform articles actually had zippers?

I know its a stretch, but using a little imagination is pretty fun sometimes

Quote by Eagle mtn View Post
    I am totally unfamiliar with Canadian and other Commonwealth uniforms. Maybe we could start by thinking what uniform articles actually had zippers?

I know its a stretch, but using a little imagination is pretty fun sometimes
    Plenty of allied bits and going by my lot of non US & Kraut - flight gloves, Flight helmets, flight jackets, tank crew overalls & bags forget if I have more.

One day a big time zipper collector will stubble on this thread and solve the mystery. Have your tried floating the query over at "Zipper forum"?