Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Armee d'Afrique 7th Algerian Tirailleurs Officer Kepi

Article about: Likely a post war kepi, but I have wanted one of these for some time, from France's old African Army. The card inside is actually for a native officer, Mohammed Bacha, rank lieutenant with t

?

Default Armee d'Afrique 7th Algerian Tirailleurs Officer Kepi

Likely a post war kepi, but I have wanted one of these for some time, from France's old African Army. The card inside is actually for a native officer, Mohammed Bacha, rank lieutenant with two rows of rank braid.
    The regiment served on the Western Front in WWI, including at Verdun, between the wars in Syria, Lebanon & Morocco, and in WWII in Italy, then Southern France into Germany. It also served in Indo-China from 1947 to 1954, and was dissolved in the early 1960's with the end of the Armee d'Afrique.

BobSArmee d'Afrique 7th Algerian Tirailleurs Officer KepiArmee d'Afrique 7th Algerian Tirailleurs Officer KepiArmee d'Afrique 7th Algerian Tirailleurs Officer KepiArmee d'Afrique 7th Algerian Tirailleurs Officer KepiArmee d'Afrique 7th Algerian Tirailleurs Officer KepiArmee d'Afrique 7th Algerian Tirailleurs Officer Kepi

MAP
    ?

Nice. Something we don't often see here.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)