Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

opinions on navy cap

Article about: Need some opinions on this. Seller said it was from WWII, and it's named. Also any ideas on the letters/numbers inside which I believe read "A7V55" and "A7V105"

Default opinions on navy cap

Need some opinions on this. Seller said it was from WWII, and it's named. Also any ideas on the letters/numbers inside which I believe read "A7V55" and "A7V105"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture opinions on navy cap   opinions on navy cap  

opinions on navy cap   opinions on navy cap  

opinions on navy cap  

excuse me?

Quote by m2013d04 View Post
    excuse me?
    Sorry I had a crap!

if you truly are 48, why are you such a child? Someone's butthurt over a simple mistake, grow up.

Rene ....if there is a problem with this cap ..then please post what you think may be wrong with it and minus the derogatory middle finger image in your post.

What is the problem ?

also @ N201....it would be proper when asking for opinions to at least say please or thankyou.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I don't follow what is going on here?

The problem with these caps is the basic deign did not change over the years.

But I have looked up his name using my Ancestry account. He enlisted in 1946 and served for two years. His Christian name was Joseph. He served on the USS Queenfish at one point.

Hope this helps?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for the help! I believe the issue here with rene is that I made a typo in a previous thread about an army garrison cap and he apparently took offense to it somehow?

Quote by m2013d04 View Post
    Thanks for the help! I believe the issue here with rene is that I made a typo in a previous thread about an army garrison cap and he apparently took offense to it somehow?
    more than a typo there nuff said!

You know when I said I meant transportation not signal I meant the reply prior, not the whole thread. Grow up, go back to elementary school if you wanna be like this

Thread closed temporarily
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill