MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

US Enlisted mans visor cap

Article about: Newest addition to my U.S. headgear collection from a fellow member of this forum ....Nick K......true "1 ply" leather visor....Thanks again Nick....Dave H

Default US Enlisted mans visor cap

Newest addition to my U.S. headgear collection from a fellow member of this forum ....Nick K......true "1 ply" leather visor....Thanks again Nick....Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Enlisted mans visor cap   US Enlisted mans visor cap  

?

Default Re: hat pics

Nice EM crusher, that would be a private purchase one?

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

WOW! Nice Cap kinda looks familiar dave. Anyone else notice how intricate the label is on the inside of the cap? - Nick K

Hi Nick....Thanks Andy.........................guess there isn't much interest but i love it..................Dave H

Default Re: US Enlisted mans visor cap

A handsome looking cap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by SADolch View Post
    Hi Nick....Thanks Andy.........................guess there isn't much interest but i love it..................Dave H
    Oh yes there is some interest. That being a true "1 ply" cap, she is a stunner. If you want some fun, go to eBay and watch sellers destroying perfectly good caps by posting pictures of the flexibility of the peak. They bend and break them, "It's a Crusher!"

Enjoy, that's a nice thing Dave.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Nice cap! How much do these usually go for in Europe?

?

not an Army issue, private purchase .. NICE one

Hi Mo, I am grossly out of touch now on prices of US kit. 25 years ago they were £15, that much I can tell you....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

It's a very nice cap!

I ask because you can find them all over the place here. A local shop has 6 or 7 of them for $25 each. One is an Abercrombie and Fitch one that I should have bought, but it's gone now.

Why did you stop collecting U.S. stuff, Ade? We're not good enough for you?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast