Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 fake Britsh Para beret ?

Article about: Hi folks, I've just bought this British paratrooper beret from an auction site which stated it was WW2 and with the photos supplied it looked good to me but now I've had it through the post

Hi all , i have a ww2 para beret and some other bits im looking to get rid off. I was given these by the person who they belonged too 40 years ago. i know he was in Sicilly and Arnhem were he was captured . Any questions id be glad to help . Ive got a couple of maps as well that ue gave me one of Malta and the other of Sicily if i can find them .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 fake Britsh Para beret ?   WW2 fake Britsh Para beret ?  

WW2 fake Britsh Para beret ?   WW2 fake Britsh Para beret ?  

WW2 fake Britsh Para beret ?   WW2 fake Britsh Para beret ?  

Quote by mattmck73 View Post
    Hi all , i have a ww2 para beret and some other bits im looking to get rid off. I was given these by the person who they belonged too 40 years ago. i know he was in Sicilly and Arnhem were he was captured . Any questions id be glad to help . Ive got a couple of maps as well that ue gave me one of Malta and the other of Sicily if i can find them .
    The Beret looks good, I'd be interested, depending on the price. It certainly appears to have been there and suffered the ravages of time, moths.....little monsters
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2