Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

17th Infantry Regiment Officers Visor With Branunschweig Skull - For review and c

Article about: I am learning quite a bit at this point. I really regret turning up the sweatband, the leather cracked a little, not much and probably not a big deal but I hate causing any damage. Is there

Default 17th Infantry Regiment Officers Visor With Branunschweig Skull - For review and c

I am learning quite a bit at this point.

I really regret turning up the sweatband, the leather cracked a little, not much and probably not a big deal but I hate causing any damage. Is there conditioner that is safe to put on the leather?

17th Infantry Regiment Officers Visor With Branunschweig Skull - For review and c

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 17th Infantry Regiment Officers Visor With Branunschweig Skull - For review and c
    P
    Many

?

You could use leather balm. Rub it in carefully with a soft tissue. Or try Ballistol universal oil. I tried it out on one of my caps - it didn't do any harm to the leather (I was sceptical as I knew Ballistol only as lubricant for arms) if you scroll down here a little: Ballistol Universal Oil 100 ml dropper bottle to "Materials" you'll find the description for leather care.

I am old skool, and do not try to restore my caps.
    A lot of conditioners have petroleum products which are not good for 80+ year old leather.
    They also say to stay away from anything containing Lanolin or neatsfoot oil.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”