Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Allgemeine ss nco cap

Article about: Hi All.. I’m after a bit of expert advice on this Cap... it’ currently for sale with a well known dealer in the U.K. .... Very Expensive, but this Dealer is known to be rather extravagan

Im sure he was told many times of its issues, I once pointed out a fairly obvious fake signed Hoffman Card he had and was met with a aggressive rebuke. Another reason along with the insane prices for why I do not even open his website any more.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine ss nco cap
    P
    Many

?

Similar caps have been circulating for some time now. The RZM label has been slightly refined, unfortunately. These were fooling people for some time in the previous decade and will likely continue to do so for some time. Good to know that you are able to better detect these little buggers.

Stevade, did you make an offer on the Ulric cap? His prices are at quite the premium so one would expect that it would have genuine badges. An Adler shouldn’t be too difficult to find, and you may even find one to match the Totenschädel.

Best of luck in your collecting.

Hi DrCMH

Many thanks for your reply regarding the SS NCO Cap from Regimentals and I’m sorry for the late return reply .... No I didn’t make an offer on the Cap as the appeared to be too many red flags thrown up.... it does look like the Cap was sold obviously to somebody who was quite happy to throw a lot of money at it and take Regimentals word as Gospel with regards Authenticity.

?

WOW!! the real deal!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5