Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeine ss nco cap

Article about: Hi All.. I’m after a bit of expert advice on this Cap... it’ currently for sale with a well known dealer in the U.K. .... Very Expensive, but this Dealer is known to be rather extravagan

Default Allgemeine ss nco cap

Hi All..

I’m after a bit of expert advice on this Cap... it’ currently for sale with a well known dealer in the U.K. .... Very Expensive, but this Dealer is known to be rather extravagant with his prices.
    Any reasons why the RZM Label is not stamped in the HERSTELLER Box..?
    Do these caps have the Size Stamped inside the Cap ?
    The Chinstrap is SS marked.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Excuse the Pictures they are from the Dealers Web Page.

Thanks
    Stevade
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine ss nco cap   Allgemeine ss nco cap  

Allgemeine ss nco cap   Allgemeine ss nco cap  

Allgemeine ss nco cap   Allgemeine ss nco cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine ss nco cap
    P
    Many

?

I am not an expert but I own two of these black caps and I think the cap you show is textbook . IMHO no problem with this one .

?

Regimentals is criminally expensive on basically.... everything. It does look like a good cap to me though in good condition.

?

Good one

Many thanks all for viewing and replies.

All helps as I don’t collect caps only Daggers and Helmets.

?

I actually do not care for this RZM tag and, from what I see above, I am not keen on the cap, either.

Thanks for the comment .. Dr CMH
    Could you be more explicit for the reasons, as saying you don’t care for something and not keen does not help the novices in this field .... like myself.
    We all started somewhere, that’s why I’m asking for advice.

Regards
    Last edited by Stevade; 10-30-2020 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Added

As DrCMH points out, the RZM tag is a fake. Please understand that most collectors are reluctant to give specifics in such public spaces as all it does is provide detailed instructions to fakers on how to remedy their flaws.

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    As DrCMH points out, the RZM tag is a fake. Please understand that most collectors are reluctant to give specifics in such public spaces as all it does is provide detailed instructions to fakers on how to remedy their flaws.
    Thank you for that comment..
    But I would like to know why it bears a fake rzm tag.. Is the whole cap itself bad?

To give Daniel from regimentals some credit, I don't think he would know if it was a fake.. I've dealt a number of visors and uniforms from him and not his strong side imo.

He knows his prices though!!!

d’alquen ... Sorry I must of misunderstood why these Forums exist ... I thought it was to discuss specific items that the collector had or was interested in buying and needed reassurance before parting with their well earned cash.
    There are absolutely loads of good Reference Books that have been written on all types of Militaria ... SS Caps is one of them.
    If comments like I don’t like it, or Not good is the best advice, then I really should consider buying a book.
    I’m sure the Fakers have a full set of these books and References and really don’t need to read through these Forums to get a better understanding what it should look like.
    The Forums are for open discussions!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast