Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anatomy of an SS Visor Fraud

Article about: Sold on Ebay, December 2019:

Default Anatomy of an SS Visor Fraud

Sold on Ebay, December 2019:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anatomy of an SS Visor Fraud   Anatomy of an SS Visor Fraud  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anatomy of an SS Visor Fraud
    P
    Many

1 year and 3 months later, now for sale as an "Attic Find" SS visor for 2,995.00:
    Attached Images Attached Images Anatomy of an SS Visor Fraud  Anatomy of an SS Visor Fraud 

Just in case the original webpage disappears:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anatomy of an SS Visor Fraud  

TWS
    ?

"I am a private collector who sell a part of my 25 years collection to finance the purchase of a house.

since the late 80s, i was going each year to Europe (Poland and Germany) to go to flea markets and antiques stores and also to visit lot of contacts (private collectors, dealers) i met during all those trips...

I bought mostly all my items from these contacts.

Since i have been doing this for a long time, lot of items i got for a very decent price (in the 90s prices were lower than today !!)

i priced my items for fast sale."

What a crock of $h*t

And it gets better...

"All sales are final. I am not walmart, i am not a dealer, i am a private collector.
    I can exchange item upon my discretion though."
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Dos
    ?

I've been watching this website for a year now regularly just to get some insight in what kind and how many fakes are being sold by him. This is criminal...

Makes me think of the ebay seller Porre81... Although he sells some more high end reproductions / fakes. Very scary!

Thank you for sharing this Stonemint.

-Dos

Water stains are like snowflakes and finger prints. No two are alike, but maybe JUST MAYBE this guy ran into a once in a lifet......... Radio Edit!

TWS
    ?

Quote by Dos View Post
    I've been watching this website for a year now regularly just to get some insight in what kind and how many fakes are being sold by him. This is criminal...

-Dos
    I'd never heard of this joker, but I found his website by Googling the description of the cap Chris provided. I just looked around for a few more minutes because the amount of disgusting fakes was making me nauseous.

I didn't see any identifying information during my brief visit to the site, which was unsurprising because that's typical of the worst crooks, but if someone knows his identity he should be outed here. Some may disagree, but we have a duty to younger/newer collectors to steer them away from dirt bags like this guy.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

He says it is "1,000%" original, which is an impossibility. Now, if he claimed it was 100% original, well, then he would be lying
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

That is some great detective work Stonemint! I never knew of this website and I do not like several items he sells. What an absolute criminal!
    I agree with the above that they should be named and shamed.

I am struggling to find anything on the website that I would want in my own collection. Horrendous.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast