Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with Cavalry "Crusher" Visor

Article about: Gentleman, I am looking at adding this "Crusher" to my Cavalry collection. This Officer Kavallerie visor has a "Braunschweig" skull and goldgelb piping with Hand-embroide

Default Assistance with Cavalry "Crusher" Visor

Gentleman, I am looking at adding this "Crusher" to my Cavalry collection. This Officer Kavallerie visor has a "Braunschweig" skull and goldgelb piping with Hand-embroidered eagle and wreath badge. After perusing the examples that Stonemint supplied for my previous purchase, "Traditions badged visors" I would have to assume this visor was worn by elements of the Reiter Rgt13. Having said that, I would still defer to our members for authenticity of this visor please. As always, many thanks in advance.

I got the current owner to send a picture of the markings on the underside of the sweatband, since this is a traditions badged visor and Stonemint described in the last thread of mine that the regimental markings should be there. I hope this helps.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Cavalry "Crusher" Visor   Assistance with Cavalry "Crusher" Visor  

Assistance with Cavalry "Crusher" Visor   Assistance with Cavalry "Crusher" Visor  

Assistance with Cavalry "Crusher" Visor   Assistance with Cavalry "Crusher" Visor  

Last edited by Bencejones; 11-06-2022 at 03:40 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Cavalry "Crusher" Visor
    P
    Many

I don't like it at all. Especially the Eagle, Oak Leafs and Kokade.

?

In this case I do not agree with NSDAP Sammler. This seems to be an original Paul Kaps cap. The oak leaves are of a rare late war version (I one erred with these, see here: ID’ing visor and here: Heer Artillery Visor - Faux Crusher). Can't say anything to eagle and traditions badge.
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 11-06-2022 at 06:48 PM.

Thank you gentlemen, I am hoping to hear a few more opinions from our other Senior Members. Cheers Keith