Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Assistance with Early SS Officers Visor

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review on this early SS Officers visor I am intending adding to my collection. It appears ok, although it is my first early SS visor and would appreciate f

Default Assistance with Early SS Officers Visor

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review on this early SS Officers visor I am intending adding to my collection. It appears ok, although it is my first early SS Officers visor and would appreciate feedback please. As always, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Early SS Officers Visor   Assistance with Early SS Officers Visor  

Assistance with Early SS Officers Visor   Assistance with Early SS Officers Visor  

Assistance with Early SS Officers Visor   Assistance with Early SS Officers Visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Early SS Officers Visor
    P
    Many

If no RZM tag, I would pass.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

On the contrary, that magnificent cap has graced our presence before and it was part of an illustrious collection that was dispersed to the winds. Compare the rzm tag that you are not showing. I would be proud to own that cap. A Mueller/Muenchen cap, but not a Sonderanfertigung. You have really turned the tides on your collection from those initial posts of fake caps. Congratulations on finding the motherload of Foetid woolens, I'm green with envy.

See: post #41 and post #59 for your other cap from the same collection

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap

Regards, Al

?

Nice job Al. I have looked at that cap before as well. Splendid visor. I love it when these visors reappear.

Tim

?

Tim, I would love one to reappear in my house. Bence has scored two from the same collection. Lucky devil
    Regards, Al

?

Yes those are very nice. Maybe bence will only need one lol. He definitely has been scoring some nice visors and I really appreciate him letting us look.

I just need to have a waffen em appear lol.

?

Quote by Tim030 View Post
    Yes those are very nice. Maybe bence will only need one lol. He definitely has been scoring some nice visors and I really appreciate him letting us look.

I just need to have a waffen em appear lol.
    There's a beat up one on Hick's site for just about the price of nice used car
    Regards, Al

Thanks very much Al for your kind words. But the Visor speaks for its self, the more I see the more I want. Thanks mate. Keith

Here is the RZM tag Stonemint.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Early SS Officers Visor  

Keith, thanks for that. Yes, like the others have said, a good one.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast