Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with Luftwaffe FJ EM/NCO Visor

Article about: Gentlemen, I am looking at adding this Luftwaffe Fallschirmjager EM/NCO Visor to my collection. The visor has stamped under the sweat band 1/Rgt Fallsch. 4 . I would appreciate your thoughts

Default Assistance with Luftwaffe FJ EM/NCO Visor

Gentlemen, I am looking at adding this Luftwaffe Fallschirmjager EM/NCO Visor to my collection. The visor has stamped under the sweat band 1/Rgt Fallsch. 4 . I would appreciate your thoughts on authenticity of the unit markings etc. As always, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Luftwaffe FJ EM/NCO Visor   Assistance with Luftwaffe FJ EM/NCO Visor  

Assistance with Luftwaffe FJ EM/NCO Visor   Assistance with Luftwaffe FJ EM/NCO Visor  

Assistance with Luftwaffe FJ EM/NCO Visor   Assistance with Luftwaffe FJ EM/NCO Visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Luftwaffe FJ EM/NCO Visor
    P
    Many

Cap is good, stamps look OK to me, but I am not too versed on the FJ cap stamps, so hopefully someone with a tad more info than I have can chime in...

Bob

Thanks Bob, I was hoping you would say something. Cheers.

I would say that the stamps are OK... nice touch too with the '4 Komp' stamps where the sweat lozenge once was.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Luftwaffe FJ EM/NCO Visor  

?

I believe fallschirmjager started in October of 38. I believe that is a 1st model drooped tail eagle. Believe they were produced from 34 to about 37.

Tim

I like it
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

I was reading your post on the WAF, and in regard to the stamps, I would certainly defer to Willi Z., and the others who commented
    on the stamps over there. They are dedicated FJ collectors and have contributed to many reference works on the FJ, ... it does throw
    the stamps into question...

Bob