Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with an NCO Heer Armoured Visor

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of this Heer Armoured Visor please. As always, many thanks in advance.

Default Assistance with an NCO Heer Armoured Visor

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of this Heer Armoured Visor please. As always, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with an NCO Heer Armoured Visor   Assistance with an NCO Heer Armoured Visor  

Assistance with an NCO Heer Armoured Visor   Assistance with an NCO Heer Armoured Visor  

Assistance with an NCO Heer Armoured Visor   Assistance with an NCO Heer Armoured Visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with an NCO Heer Armoured Visor
    P
    Many

?

It is an authentic period cap - but: there are quite some examples here of EM Pz-Grenadier caps the piping of which seems to have been exchanged - could have been done during the war. I cannot discern if this is one of these but at least the sweatband and bill have been resewn - have a look at the row of empty holes of it. So something has been done do this cap at a time given, question is when. What I can't see is how the piping joins (overlapping?) and if there is a stamp at the inside of the sweatband.

Assistance with an NCO Heer Armoured Visor

Compare to these: New arrival: Panzergrenadier Visor Cap

Issue Panzergrenadier EM Visor Hat

Panzer Grenadiers NCO Visor Cap?