Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with Officer Pekuro Heer Visor

Article about: Gentlemen, I am looking at this visor, an Officer Heer Pekuro visor and would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity please. My research into the world of Pekuro is that they ar

Default Assistance with Officer Pekuro Heer Visor

Gentlemen, I am looking at this visor, an Officer Heer Pekuro visor and would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity please. My research into the world of Pekuro is that they are commonly faked, but have a black band between the sweatband and bill, as this particular one does. I also have a Pekuro Officer Pioneer visor that went through the forum and was ok and this one appears similar. The visor is in good condition , named and based on my comparisons on this site it looks ok, however, I would appreciate a more senior review please. Once again, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Officer Pekuro Heer Visor   Assistance with Officer Pekuro Heer Visor  

Assistance with Officer Pekuro Heer Visor   Assistance with Officer Pekuro Heer Visor  

Assistance with Officer Pekuro Heer Visor   Assistance with Officer Pekuro Heer Visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Officer Pekuro Heer Visor
    P
    Many

Keith it is a good one--pre- or early war....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thank you sir, much appreciated. Cheers Keith