Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Article about: He keeps this B.S. up and he will swing alright.This mutt needs a beating that will put him on notice that he will pay with pain anytime he pulls this.This is one of the bad aspects of the i

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Good idea, but then, they can change their email adresses and usernames.
    Well if we have an on going list; that has all of their information it would keep these criminals away from members on the forum at least.
    I always ask to know the full name of someone I'm buying from; so we update it:
    Example

RobberMcgee; New york, NY US; Jim Rip OffMan
    NoGoodSales; Berlin, Germany; So and so..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Ton, they are all waiting for you!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hmm...220 Euros for your hat, Ade....looks like a bargain....but, if you cut out the middle man in Holland and sell it direct, I'd give you 150 Euros...lol Just kidding! Nail the bastard's hide to the wall! Send those Special Forces buddies to go visit him and have a chat...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Let us know how it goes Ade. It never ceases to amaze how low people will snoop.

Nitram

The guy is Dutch. I think I now have his correct details. I will keep you all posted.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nail his ass.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Go get 'em Ade. I'd be SO pissed off if I found something of mine like this.

At least he's not located in some hole in the wall town in Poland or Latvia-but somewhere Close by.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I don't know about the Poland, but surely Latvian police can help you a lot with internet scamming.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Turns out this crook is also a "swinger"......oh dear....
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast