Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone recommend where I can possibly find any SS visors for a fair price?

Article about: I’ve been looking in a lot of places for an SS visor but I’ve only managed to find 1. However I believe they are overpricing it a bit too much. \\$7.9k for an Allgemeine NCO visor. Does an

Question Can anyone recommend where I can possibly find any SS visors for a fair price?

I’ve been looking in a lot of places for an SS visor but I’ve only managed to find 1. However I believe they are overpricing it a bit too much. $7.9k for an Allgemeine NCO visor. Does anyone have any possible recommendations for sites that sell authentic SS memorabilia as well as what you guys think is a fair price for such pieces. All help is appreciated, thank you!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone recommend where I can possibly find any SS visors for a fair price?
    P
    Many

In this market, you can expect to pay $7K for a nice one.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

There is a real nice one on this site for $6895:

SS Allg EM/NCO Visor #15937 | Product | Military Collectibles
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Oh wow, thank you! Sometimes I don’t even notice these websites lol

MAP
    ?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    There is a real nice one on this site for $6895:

SS Allg EM/NCO Visor #15937 | Product | Military Collectibles
    That is a beauty!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by SeaOfFineThings View Post
    I’ve been looking in a lot of places for an SS visor but I’ve only managed to find 1. However I believe they are overpricing it a bit too much. $7.9k for an Allgemeine NCO visor. Does anyone have any possible recommendations for sites that sell authentic SS memorabilia as well as what you guys think is a fair price for such pieces. All help is appreciated, thank you!
    Hello, just seen this thread, and i never studied SS Allgemeine visors, but happen to found this when looking for other stuff, maybe its something for you?

SS Allgemeine EM/NCO Visor

Cheers

Now i see its the same as linked before for sale from another dealer...cheaper

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    Now i see its the same as linked before for sale from another dealer...cheaper
    Actually, it is same dealer. Jeff Clark.

Here is what Jeff has writed at WAF:

"This is the email I send out to people who have found & asked about the new web site:

You may have noticed that I have only posted a few items to the old web site this year. This is because it has gotten so buggy and big that it kept crashing with each large update I did. The developer was not willing or able to correct the problem and he would not let me move the web site from his host platform either. Since he is in India, there was no recourse. I was not going to be held hostage by him and continue the relationship.
    I have not advertised the new web site because it is not really open for business; still working the bugs out.
    Once all systems are go with the new web site, I will be linking the old to the new and posting an ad banner on WAF."

Anyhow, it is really nice NCO cap on sale.
    -TJ-

Thank you Finngail, that explains things i have to say i was little bit confused