Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Could anyone help me please as to this NCOs/EMs Heer visor cap? Many thanks

Article about: Good afternoon, Looking at this cap from the German militaria dealer history-shop.de (Militarische und zeitgeschichtliche Antiquitaten - History Shop) and wondering whether it is good or not

RTH
    ?

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    As far as I can see he is asking € 472,50 (reduced price - obviously he couldn't sell it for 675,-) without shipping which would cost € 25,- within Europe via FedEx/DHL for items worth more than € 100,-. So all in all it would be € 497,50
    Oh ok, thank you very much for that. Also, plus 20% tax from bringing it into the UK (unless of course, he be naughty)

Many thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Could anyone help me please as to this NCOs/EMs Heer visor cap? Many thanks
    P
    Many

RTH
    ?

I could actually get it sent to my grandparents in the Netherlands, but there may be some other duty on bringing it into there.

I just received an item today from a dealer in Europe. There were no additional charges.

I was unsure if there would be charges, this is the first time I’ve ordered an item from Europe post Brexit.

I think the dealer has done me a favour! That or the item managed to slip through customs (doubt).

20% on top would have been very hard to take.

RTH
    ?

Very interesting, thank you very much. Would be difficult to know whether the seller would do such a thing for me, is there any chance of getting in touch with the dealer and seeing if he did that please? Would just help to know what sort of thing I can expect post-Brexit.

Many thanks

?

I don't know how things work with sending items to the UK now, but there is no problem with items sent within EU-countries (taxes etc.) so if you have the chance to have it sent to your grand parents in the Netherlands, have it sent there - if you have the chance to collect it there. Anyway ask the dealer first - he should know how things work presently (also what his final total price is).

These are his contacting details:

History Shop
    Schulstraße 11a
    D-21220 Seevetal (Maschen)
    Tel.: +49 (0)4105 84384
    Fax: +49 (0)4105 82788
    E-Mail: info@houseofhistory.de

RTH
    ?

Thank you very much for that. Yes, with the Covid restrictions we might not go over there for some time (also they probably wouldn't approve of me spending and not saving that much money )

Well from my opinion here in the U.S. with the price, I'd say it's a good deal, the shipping and tax in EU I'm not familiar with. Here's the kicker. Is it a visor that is a good deal and that's why you are buying it? Or is it something you really want for your collection that makes you happy. There is a big difference. If it's something you really like and or have been looking for, then paying a bit more for it than it's worth is of no consequence, because it's something you have really wanted and or really like. I'm sure I have over paid for a helmet and visor or two, but I really wanted them and they weren't for resale.
    Something to think about when collecting and pricing in this hobby. My two cents.

Simon from Ohio.

RTH
    ?

Thank you Simon, you raise a very important point. Yep, I am looking at this item because I really want it for my collection not because it is a good deal or not - I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Many thanks

RTH
    ?

By the way, its worth looking at his shop at the moment, I think he has a 30% discount on all items (I'm pretty sure this is correct but it is a german site so)...

Regards

RTH

RTH
    ?

Hello all,
    It turns out that €472 is the discounted price, after Monday it will be €672 again.

Many thanks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast