Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Deal provisionally agreed: Original? WWII German Infantry Officers Peaked Hat

Article about: Hi, I am very close to buying this cap. Is there any reason not to. Looks good to me even though the price is more than the previous cap posted. Any opinions very much appreciated. Kind Rega

Default Deal provisionally agreed: Original? WWII German Infantry Officers Peaked Hat

Hi, I am very close to buying this cap. Is there any reason not to. Looks good to me even though the price is more than the previous cap posted. Any opinions very much appreciated. Kind Regards to all members of this very interesting & worthwhile forum.

Deal provisionally agreed: Original? WWII German Infantry Officers Peaked HatDeal provisionally agreed: Original? WWII German Infantry Officers Peaked HatDeal provisionally agreed: Original? WWII German Infantry Officers Peaked HatDeal provisionally agreed: Original? WWII German Infantry Officers Peaked HatDeal provisionally agreed: Original? WWII German Infantry Officers Peaked HatDeal provisionally agreed: Original? WWII German Infantry Officers Peaked Hat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deal provisionally agreed: Original? WWII German Infantry Officers Peaked Hat
    P
    Many

?

It's an authentic Pekuro, but the price listed is far too high, over $1000. Not worth it, IMHO.

BobS

Bob, I agreed a price of €770 with the seller but after he changed his mind & started asking for substantially more I’ve decided to pass, as it was turning out way too expensive for what it is.

?

You did the right thing, IMHO.
    Infantry officer visors are probably the most common available & you should be able to find a good one at a fair price soon.
    Not sure what's in the air in the UK; another infantry cap is on sale on the WAF, a generic maker & the seller is asking 945 pounds !!
    I get that a seller can ask what they like to start with, but...........

BobS