Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz made by Deutsche Wertarbeit 2nd opinion please

Article about: I have the opportunity to purchase this visor and would like to if original. I have looked through many of Stonemint excellent posts and could not find an exact match. A similar maker does s

Default Deutsches Rotes Kreuz made by Deutsche Wertarbeit 2nd opinion please

I have the opportunity to purchase this visor and would like to if original. I have looked through many of Stonemint excellent posts and could not find an exact match. A similar maker does show up in the mystery maker thread that Stonemint put together, much appreciated by the way.
    I would like to confirm if this is a modified M35 to M38 standards or is this a M38. I like the DRK cap badge. I do not know enough about the cockade and wreath to determine. The construction of the visor looks fine to me but that is not worth too much. I also could not find a size but I did not take out the stuffing since I do not own the hat yet. I can if it would help but was not sure if I should.
    All thoughts and opinions are appreciated. Thank you for looking.
    John

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz made by Deutsche Wertarbeit  2nd opinion pleaseDeutsches Rotes Kreuz made by Deutsche Wertarbeit  2nd opinion pleaseDeutsches Rotes Kreuz made by Deutsche Wertarbeit  2nd opinion pleaseDeutsches Rotes Kreuz made by Deutsche Wertarbeit  2nd opinion pleaseDeutsches Rotes Kreuz made by Deutsche Wertarbeit  2nd opinion pleaseDeutsches Rotes Kreuz made by Deutsche Wertarbeit  2nd opinion pleaseDeutsches Rotes Kreuz made by Deutsche Wertarbeit  2nd opinion pleaseDeutsches Rotes Kreuz made by Deutsche Wertarbeit  2nd opinion pleaseDeutsches Rotes Kreuz made by Deutsche Wertarbeit  2nd opinion pleaseDeutsches Rotes Kreuz made by Deutsche Wertarbeit  2nd opinion please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Rotes Kreuz made by Deutsche Wertarbeit  2nd opinion please
    P
    Many

John, that is a killer one-looker original--maker is Felix Weissbach of Glauchau (Fewegla).
    I would say it is an early 1938 visor, given the leather visor, but it has more of a Sattelform than the M-35s.
    I say go for it (and if you don't, I will!)
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thank you. I will add to the collection, much appreciated. Stonemint if you want or need additional pics I can email some more after I pick up.
    John

MAP
    ?

Beautiful visor. Great find!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)