Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

eReL Heer Infantry Visor - Offizier Kleiderkasse

Article about: Local show today. Picked up this nice and minty, but not rare eRel Offizier Kleiderkasse as a birthday present from my wife. Overall fantastic condition with a great jaunty look. As common a

MAP
    ?

Default eReL Heer Infantry Visor - Offizier Kleiderkasse

Local show today. Picked up this nice and minty, but not rare eRel Offizier Kleiderkasse as a birthday present from my wife.

Overall fantastic condition with a great jaunty look.

As common as these are, I've never had a Heer Infantry Officers visor so this fills the hole nicely.

Enjoy!

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement eReL Heer Infantry Visor - Offizier Kleiderkasse
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Some outdoor photos.....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Don't be so modest Michael a lovely cap that anyone would love to own. You are a lucky guy to have a fantastic family and receive such a great bday present! BTW HAPPY BDAY BUDDY!! Kindest regards.

Brian

Outstanding find Michael
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Don't be so modest Michael a lovely cap that anyone would love to own. You are a lucky guy to have a fantastic family and receive such a great bday present! BTW HAPPY BDAY BUDDY!! Kindest regards.

Brian
    Not my birthday yet. I few more days. So you still have time to buy me something.

Not being modest. Yes, it's a minty visor with a fantastic shape (for me at least). But it's a Kleiderkasse model. So quite common. The Kleiderkasse system was essentially an Army run PX. It's not the typical higher class private purchase visors made of doe skin and bullion wreaths/eagles.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Outstanding find Michael
    Thanks Larry. In person it looks better. Plus it's for a mellon sized head. It's huge! Might even fit your ego... I mean head.

A very ego common size cap that would fit quite a few here

Melons I like harvesting
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    A very ego common size cap that would fit quite a few here

Melons I like harvesting
    Not me! I put this thing on (which we all do...admit it guys) and it falls down over my ears. Only my big Greek nose stops it from falling down further!

Off to the principal for your second comment!

A fine cap - nice that it's a larger size - Congrats.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    A fine cap - nice that it's a larger size - Congrats.........!
    Thanks!

Might fit my wifes head. I'll she if she'll try it on......

Splendid cap Michael and in lovely condition.
    Nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast