Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ErEl speciality?

Article about: Weitze (see here: Technische Nothilfe TeNo Schirmmutze fur Fuhrer - III. Reich 1933 - 1945 - Kopfbedeckungen III. Reich & 2. Weltkrieg: Schirmmutzen, Schiffchen, Stahlhelme etc. - Milita

?

Default ErEl speciality?

Weitze (see here: Technische Nothilfe TeNo Schirmmutze fur Fuhrer - III. Reich 1933 - 1945 - Kopfbedeckungen III. Reich & 2. Weltkrieg: Schirmmutzen, Schiffchen, Stahlhelme etc. - Militaria / Helmut Weitze) presently offers quite an unusual TeNo peaked/visor cap - the fabric is gaberdine and there is a metal spring around the bottom of the centerband - so far I've never seen anything like this in an ErEl (Kaps is said to have used metal springs to shape the centerbands of his caps yet there is no such thing in the only Kaps I own). Has anybody ever seen/does anybody possess such an ErEl cap? Then please post pictures here! Could of course also be that there is something wrong with this cap.

ErEl speciality?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ErEl speciality?
    P
    Many

Wolgang, I don't believe that is factory done. Would have to believe that it was collector done to regain the shape of the pasteboard (which looks like raw cardboard instead of being treated).
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Thanks Chris! The empty stich holes of the lining clearly show that something has been done to this cap sometime.