MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

First NCO Heer Visor. Does it look OK?

Article about: Picked this visor up on short notice today. I have no experience with these but I think its a good one. Your comments and opinions are welcome and appreciated.

?

Default First NCO Heer Visor. Does it look OK?

Picked this visor up on short notice today. I have no experience with these but I think its a good one. Your comments and opinions are welcome and appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First NCO Heer Visor. Does it look OK?   First NCO Heer Visor. Does it look OK?  

First NCO Heer Visor. Does it look OK?   First NCO Heer Visor. Does it look OK?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First NCO Heer Visor. Does it look OK?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice clean example on the exterior. Although looks to me like the eagle and cockade was removed at one point and replaced. Also not sure if the liner is original

I will however defer to the experts if I'm wrong.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I am with MAP: nice EM/NCO Tellerform cap - at least the sweatband was replaced, whenever this was done (see the empty stichholes in the bill/visor?).

?

I see the holes. The majority have thread going through them still. Very hard to see. The black leather strap on the front is also marked on the inside. it says 84 (or34) Gustav Endriss 1938.