Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German cap ww2?

Article about: Hi I am looking for some info about this cap looks wartime but I am not sure, colour is I think luftwaffe. All info welcome thanks in advance.

Default German cap ww2?

Hi I am looking for some info about this cap looks wartime but I am not sure, colour is I think luftwaffe. All info welcome thanks in advance. German cap ww2?German cap ww2?German cap ww2?German cap ww2?German cap ww2?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German cap ww2?   German cap ww2?  

German cap ww2?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German cap ww2?
    P
    Many

It doesn't look like Luftwaffe blue to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Verry hard to get the color on the photo but here, s anther one maybe better, the color is between Grey and blue. German cap ww2?

MAP
    ?

I could understand the faded color if it was sun bleached but from your first photos, it looks like it is the same color behind the flaps as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Than I think it's more Grey any idea what kind of cap this is?

Looks West German to me?

MAP
    ?

I'm not sure what it is. Construction quality and shape is different than my Luft Officers visior. I have a thread here somewhere but could not find it. The drop in the side panels are much more pronounced on mine towards the front.

Not an expert on these however, so wait for others.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Strange indeed, the colour is differed than west German and also the shape, no big label inside whit the maker inside, and a strange interieur.

Some more pics by daylight on the front there was something of metal you see a little bit of rusty. German cap ww2?German cap ww2?German cap ww2?

More pics German cap ww2?German cap ww2?German cap ww2?German cap ww2?German cap ww2?German cap ww2?German cap ww2?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast