Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Green hanschar fez

Article about: Hello the forum I'm pleased to show you my HANDSCHAR display. A green fez (brand new and never touch), the typical right collar patch with the simitar and swastika, and the left arm Croatian

?

Default Green hanschar fez

Hello the forum

I'm pleased to show you my HANDSCHAR display.

A green fez (brand new and never touch), the typical right collar patch with the simitar and swastika, and the left arm Croatian national shield.

More views of the fez in stock if interested
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Green hanschar fez  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Green hanschar fez
    P
    Many

?

Very nice thank you for showing. The greens pop up now and then but are usually eaten by bugs unfortunately. I am still looking for one as well.
    Please show us more images if you have them!

?

The back and the top :
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Green hanschar fez   Green hanschar fez  

?

Views of the inside :
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Green hanschar fez   Green hanschar fez  

?

Very nice! I'm in search of a quality one myself if economics permit. As Vocht said many of the green ones are riddled with bites. This is indeed a top notch specimen impossible to upgrade.
    Regards, Al

?

Difficult to find a best example.

A lot of these (unissued like mine) has been found in DACHAU in 45 by US troops (with the HANSCHAR collar tabs).
    Past decades some collectors have even torn the insignas off to make profit, because these feldgears had not a great value, it's not the case now any more

That's all for me.

Bet regards.
    ARNAUD