Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis

Article about: So as some may be aware I am on the hunt for either a Group Staff or Feldherrnhalle kepi for the FHH Luftwaffe ensemble. As I find them I'll post them but i won't post THE ONE until it is in

Default Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis

So as some may be aware I am on the hunt for either a Group Staff or Feldherrnhalle kepi for the FHH Luftwaffe ensemble. As I find them I'll post them but i won't post THE ONE until it is in my possession!!

This one included in this post is in a sad state. Between use and poor storage perhaps, but gee, sad to see. can it be repaired?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis   Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis  

Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis   Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis  

Attached Images Attached Images Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis  Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis
    P
    Many

This one is in mint condition and is quite a rare kepi to find. Although an officers Group Staffed piped kepi with it's silber tress and bullion Adler, it definitely would be a fine addition to a collection. If you own a Group Staff kepi, your welcomed to add it to this thread. I looked and found little on this subject in WRF.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis   Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis  

Very interesting Rich....

SA Group Staff Kepi with flatwire Adler insignia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis  
    Attached Images Attached Images Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis  Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis  Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis  Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis 

SA Group Staff Berlin District piping but was attributed to the Feldherrnhalle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis  

SA Standartenfuhrer of General Staff Kepi
    Very rare SA kepi for the rank of a Standartenfuhrer on the General Staff. Cap body is in excellent shape except for a two small moth nips at the left rear on the red band. Nice age tone to the bullion twist cord piping and brocade and the leather chin strap is still intact. The interior is near mint with the exception of a crack in the sweatband. The candy cane officer piping mid kepi would attribute this to the Feldherrnhalle.

Attached Images Attached Images Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis 

Candy cane piped Gruppe Sudmark enlisted FHH kepi.

My thinking is that those who served in the Feldherrnhalle gruppe were able to maintain their original groups color, but were ordered to have their kepis piped with the FHH candy cane piping.

This causes more questions to be asked, was that the case? If not why the mix of candy cane piping which is attributed to the FHH with a non crimson color kepi?

This M43 was attributed by the seller to be Upper Sudmark, a skijager M43. Was this a Gruppe Staff of Upper Sudmark and also Feldherrnhalle due to crimson color?

?

Quote by Rich Moran View Post
    This one is in mint condition and is quite a rare kepi to find. Although an officers Group Staffed piped kepi with it's silber tress and bullion Adler, it definitely would be a fine addition to a collection. If you own a Group Staff kepi, your welcomed to add it to this thread. I looked and found little on this subject in WRF.
    I am one more time not sure how to put it, particularly as this kind of cap is not my field of interest/knowledge - but I have already seen this logo, see here: Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen whatever this means...

Sturmführer of SA Group Staff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast