Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Erel Artillery Officer visor cap

Article about: I have shown this one before, but as it has been a while, I thought I would show it again, it is the last of my Heer visor caps, after I purged most of them to collect Luftwaffe items, but I

Default Heer Erel Artillery Officer visor cap

I have shown this one before, but as it has been a while, I thought I would show it again, it is the last of my
    Heer visor caps, after I purged most of them to collect Luftwaffe items, but I couldn't part with this one, as I
    do love those 3d Cockades and the red piping for Artillery really stands out... so I kept it on the shelf...

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Erel Artillery Officer visor cap   Heer Erel Artillery Officer visor cap  

Heer Erel Artillery Officer visor cap   Heer Erel Artillery Officer visor cap  

Heer Erel Artillery Officer visor cap   Heer Erel Artillery Officer visor cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Erel Artillery Officer visor cap
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Easy to see why you kept it Bob. Simply fantastic!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

There is nothing special about the cap, it is an Erel Sonderklasse.... but it still gives me a buzz...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Erel Artillery Officer visor cap   Heer Erel Artillery Officer visor cap  

Thanks Todd...

Some fun adding different effects to the photos.

?

Oh, it's special Bob. An extremely nice cap that looks wonderful and adds to any collection. Just think of how many caps never made it for this one to travel through hands that care.

Wonderful cap and thanks for sharing.

Tim

Super looking cap with beautifully embroidered eagle and wreath!

Bob, sometimes it is the little things in this hobby--I would have kept it as well (just for the 3-D cockade!)
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

That's a beauty Bob, I know what you mean, I have a Perkuro almost identical to your Erel
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

That's just beautiful, and yes it's special!

?

That's got to be the perfect Heer cap.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast