Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!

Article about: Hello All, I've come across this Heer Infantry EM/NCO visor cap and would just like to get everyone's opinion It looks like a good one to me, but I'd like to make sure. It's not in the best

?

Default Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!

Hello All,

I've come across this Heer Infantry EM/NCO visor cap and would just like to get everyone's opinion It looks like a good one to me, but I'd like to make sure. It's not in the best of condition but I like it when pieces in my collection have a bit of character! Although there is a name inside, I've asked the seller to check if there is a division stamp inside the sweatband liner (am I correct in assuming this to always be the case with it being a private purchase cap?). Does anyone have any info on the maker?

Let me know what you think, guys!

Once again, thanks!

skip01.

Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!
    P
    Many

?

Nice one! The stirndruckfrei-velvet/leather sewatband indicates a Peküro, but apparently Peküro didn't use this logo, see here: Mystery Maker: "Extra Klasse"

?

Thanks for the reply Here's images of the inside of the sweatband, unfortunately no division stamp. I thought these were required if the cap is a private purchase piece?

Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!Heer Infantry EM/NCO Visor Cap - Opinions Please!

It does have great character Skip. I like it a lot.

MAP
    ?

Private purchase items were not unit marked. Only issued visors were sometimes marked
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

One-looker private-purchase original, congrats...
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

MAP
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Private purchase items were not unit marked. Only issued visors were sometimes marked
    Forgot to say. Beautiful visor. Like it a lot!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)