Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Infantry officers visor. Family bring back

Article about: Here is the Officer's visor my great-grandfather brought back from ww2. beautiful example of a private-purchase visor with a nice bullion cockade. Appears to be either lightly or never worn.

?

Default Heer Infantry officers visor. Family bring back

Here is the Officer's visor my great-grandfather brought back from ww2. beautiful example of a private-purchase visor with a nice bullion cockade. Appears to be either lightly or never worn. We still have the original bring back papers showing that he mailed this home along with a flag and 2 medals in late 1944. As always let me know what you think
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Infantry officers visor. Family bring back   Heer Infantry officers visor. Family bring back  

Heer Infantry officers visor. Family bring back   Heer Infantry officers visor. Family bring back  

Heer Infantry officers visor. Family bring back  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Infantry officers visor. Family bring back
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Lucky man Wally. Looks great. Did the eagle break off?

Love those thick chincords.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks Michael, I'm not sure why the eagle is tied on as it's prongs still seem to be in place and unbroken. When I ask no one seems to know why and i'm paranoid about messing with it to find out.

MAP
    ?

Yeah...leave it as is. But great visor. Maybe someone can comment on the maker.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This maker/distributor is posted in the "Obscure Distributors" thread in post #24.
    Obscure Distributors
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

nice cap !

I like that swept-back peak--great hat, great family history....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”