Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Heer officers visor Peküro

Article about: This has came up for sale locally on the Facebook marketplace. I am usually quite good at guessing when stuff is fake but this item I am not sure of. I have asked for better photos so hopefu

?

Default Heer officers visor Peküro

This has came up for sale locally on the Facebook marketplace. I am usually quite good at guessing when stuff is fake but this item I am not sure of. I have asked for better photos so hopefully that could help.

Things I like.
    - there is some general wear to the visor but that doesn’t mean to much
    - the chinstrap (I really can’t remember what they are called) runs ///// compared to the DDR \\\\ meaning at least it isn’t a obvious post war visor done up.

Things I don’t like
    - how messy the cockade backing appears but I am not familiar with these visors so I am not sure.

-Lack of detail around the makers logo “Peküro” like business location or officers name tag.

The eagle seems off but that could be the photo quality

Unfortunately as I said I have asked for more photos since I too would like to see the liner and all that. Hopefully you guys can add your thoughts to this visor. I haven’t had to ask for help in a long time but I really out of my comfort zone for this!

Thanks for any help!
    John

Heer officers visor PeküroHeer officers visor PeküroHeer officers visor PeküroHeer officers visor Peküro

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer officers visor Peküro
    P
    Many

It is a fake, for all the reasons you have pointed out.
    (that is an EM/NCO eagle, but it appears original).
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Thanks a ton. When I asked for more photos however she said an “expert” contacted her and said it was worth a ton more and now it’s going to be put on Ebay. She was asking £130 originally but who knows what now.

Thanks a ton stonemint, I feel some one might still get burnt from this