Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Signals officers visor

Article about: Hi Gents, this is the latest addition to my TR headgear collection. It's my first EREL and my first officers visor, it has some mothing and a few snags but I think it looks good except that

Default Heer Signals officers visor

Hi Gents, this is the latest addition to my TR headgear collection. It's my first EREL and my first officers visor, it has some mothing and a few snags but I think it looks good except that it looks like someone handled it with dirty hands.Can one of you guys tell me how to brighten up the piping above the adler ( warm water and a soft cloth ? ) or leave it as is, and there is nothing under the sweatband.Thank you in advance and stay healthy out there.

BillHeer Signals officers visorHeer Signals officers visorHeer Signals officers visorHeer Signals officers visorHeer Signals officers visorHeer Signals officers visorHeer Signals officers visorHeer Signals officers visorHeer Signals officers visorHeer Signals officers visor

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Signals officers visor
    P
    Many

I would hazard against any attempt to clean the piping, you have a good chance of damaging the material.
    I would leave it as is, it does not detract from the rest of the cap.

Morris

As my grandmother would say - touche pas. Don't attempt to clean it. In addition to what Morris said, the dirt is part of the history of this cap. You know how the wearer removed it - by pulling on the top! Don't erase that history. Neil

MAP
    ?

Nice looking visor. Size looks to be quite large, judging by the Styrofoam head it is sitting on.

Personally, I can't see much dirt.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Nice solid example. Good pickup.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Nice mid-war Erel. I agree, do not attempt to clean the hat.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thank you Gents I'll leave it as is

Bill