Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infantry officer’s visor, new pickup

Article about: Just wanted to share this cap I bought yesterday from a collector friend, looks to be from the Peküro distributor Esser & Co from Cologne. Seems a-ok in my opinion, though this is my fi

?

Default Infantry officer’s visor, new pickup

Just wanted to share this cap I bought yesterday from a collector friend, looks to be from the Peküro distributor Esser & Co from Cologne. Seems a-ok in my opinion, though this is my first cap with the twisted cord type branch piping. Happy to hear what others think!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantry officer’s visor, new pickup   Infantry officer’s visor, new pickup  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantry officer’s visor, new pickup
    P
    Many

A very nice specimen.
    Congratulation!

?

Quote by Leonidas View Post
    A very nice specimen.
    Congratulation!
    + 1.

Just one remark: the piping isn't twisted cord, it is gaberdine fabric sewn around cord/reed which then gives the impression of twisted cord.

Nice visor and shaped the way I like them
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

TWS
    ?

Attractive Peter Küpper with a lovely shape to it.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    + 1.

Just one remark: the piping isn't twisted cord, it is gaberdine fabric sewn around cord/reed which then gives the impression of twisted cord.

Ah, very good to know! Thanks!

Thanks all for the positive feedback. I agree it has a very nice shape to it as well as just the right amount of wear.

And just for fun, a group photo of my other large headed infantrymen (all size 60-61, a collecting quirk of mine):

Last edited by sfk20; 10-11-2021 at 06:30 AM.

?

Quote by TWS View Post
    Attractive Peter Küpper with a lovely shape to it.
    Belated apologies Todd, previous post edited. Peter pper /Peküro. I shouldn’t post with a hangover, wasn’t putting 2 & 2 together that day…

MAP
    ?

One looker! A great shape
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Quote by sfk20 View Post
    Belated apologies Todd, previous post edited. Peter pper /Peküro. I shouldn’t post with a hangover, wasn’t putting 2 & 2 together that day…
    No apology necessary. Both are correct. Peter Küpper/Perküro... Robert Lubstein/eReL... Tomato/Tomah-toe

Lovely cap, hangover notwithstanding.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    No apology necessary. Both are correct. Peter Küpper/Perküro... Robert Lubstein/eReL... Tomato/Tomah-toe

Lovely cap, hangover notwithstanding.
    In all the years I've been collecting, I've only seen red and crimson piping on visors made by Tomato/Tomah-toe.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast